[ofa-general] MSN Money

Earlene Crabtree akstcafaimnsdgs at afai.com
Thu Dec 13 17:22:15 PST 2007

 The internal scoop is that we are looking at record earnings!
 Take benefit of this incredible information.

Current: O.52  Insiders accumulating?
Projected: 1.3O
Rating: 5/5
PERMANENT TECH (Other OTC:PERT.PK)

Please check all these figures with your favorite source.
PERT.PK is the good deal!  We are expecting third quarter
numbers to be out soon and are telling all of our members
to take a position in PERT.PK before the data hits the street.
These fortuitous figures are going to shock the market and
send this one way up!
Give yourself the chance to come out WAY ahead here.
Fortune favors the bold!