[ofa-general] Re: The qperf doesn't compile IB test cases

Johann George johann.george at qlogic.com
Sun Dec 16 07:12:41 PST 2007

Dotan,

If the build script for qperf is unable to find libibverbs, it
generates a version that only contains the TCP/IP tests.  I had tested
out an earlier OFED 1.3 build several weeks ago and that version of
qperf did contain the RDMA tests.  So perhaps something changed with
the OFED build scripts.

I'll investigate.  Thanks for pointing it out.

Johann