[ofa-general] Re: the mckey example has internal race

Sean Hefty mshefty at ichips.intel.com
Tue Dec 18 12:44:49 PST 2007

>  From my point of view, the examples in the libraries should be a full
> flow (mini) applications
> that give a good reference to other users on how to use the library...

In general I agree, but multicast is more difficult that simple
client/server, and I'm not sure that acknowledging multicast traffic is
a good reference.  I often test with multiple receivers to verify that
the multicast is actually working.

I have no objection to adding this; there just needs to be a good way to
do it.