[ofa-general] XRC cleanup order issue

Jack Morgenstein jackm at dev.mellanox.co.il
Wed Dec 19 22:28:45 PST 2007

On Wednesday 19 December 2007 22:01, Tang, Changqing wrote:
> Hi, Jack:
>
>         If I need to use XRC domain for communication between two ranks on the same node, How do I do it ?
> The reason I ask is that HP-MPI has a NIC mode where no-shared memory is used.
>
> Thanks.
> --CQ
Same as between 2 ranks on different hosts.  Sending rank needs to have an XRC connection
with some XRC qp on the local node, and needs a target XRC SRQ belonging to the destination rank.

The destination XRC QP and XRC SRQ must belong to the same XRC Domain (I would assume this is the
case anyway, since they are part of the same job -- just mentioning this to be safe).

- Jack