[ofa-general] peer to peer connections support

Kanevsky, Arkady Arkady.Kanevsky at netapp.com
Thu Dec 20 13:33:13 PST 2007

What is the difference between ULP not issuing listen yet vs.
ULP not issuing peer-to-peer connect which does listen under the cover?
If conn request comes from another side before either of them
it will be rejected by CM since nobody is listening.

Arkady
P.S. Sean, my appologies.

Arkady Kanevsky                       email: arkady at netapp.com

Network Appliance Inc.               phone: 781-768-5395

1601 Trapelo Rd. - Suite 16.        Fax: 781-895-1195

Waltham, MA 02451                   central phone: 781-768-5300