[ofa-general] I have been on the product 2 months now and I have already gained 1 inch.

Jenifer Poole trouncesp2 at jupiterstownsville.com
Tue Dec 25 02:27:36 PST 2007

We have mulitiple distribution centres around the world, and endever to get you your packet as quick as possable. All orders will be processed and dispatched within 24hrs. VPXL has been labeled a "Herbal Breakthrough" with over 1,500,000 bottles sold worldwide. VPXL is the only penis enlargement pill that has been manufactured in a FDA Approved laboratory.http://joionsd.comWomen view men with a larger penis size as being more sexually attractive and sexually capable. An overall larger penis size also means a larger surface area, which stimulates more nerve endings, resulting in a more pleasurable experience for both you and your partner. A larger and more muscular penis is also more of a natural, visual turn on for women