[ofa-general] Order now and don't forget about a discount

Elnora Jeffers dwharveynashm at harveynash.com
Fri Dec 28 12:46:41 PST 2007

Dear valued member.Don't miss our Huge Sale - up to 20% off the price for qualitative generic Canadian drugs.Canadian product is not in any ways less qualitative - the country imposes lower taxes on pharmaceutical industry, so the prime cost for making drugs is so much lower than in the USA. It really does pay to buy Canadian products instead of American ones - and it is as effective.Find out about our huge discounts right now.

http://geocities.com/NicholasMcknight69/
Best regards, Elnora Jeffers