[ofa-general] RE: current infiniband git tree

Roland Dreier rdreier at cisco.com
Fri Dec 28 14:46:51 PST 2007

 > Even after the patches I suspect several warnings will still
 > be around.  I'll clean them up.

Thanks... I got bored in the between holidays lull so I merged all
your changes and also cleaned up all the 32-bit compiler warnings and
added a few other cleanups, including one minor bug fix.  Since I
don't have hardware (yet?) you should check my tree and make sure I
didn't break anything.

By the way, running sparse to check endianness (build with "C=2 CF=-D__CHECK_ENDIAN__")
emits a rather large number of warnings.  It's probably worth fixing
them up, since some of them are probably real endianness bugs.

 - R.