[openib-general] new IB CM reject reason

Sean Hefty mshefty at ichips.intel.com
Thu Feb 1 12:05:34 PST 2007

> And my claim is that you should define private data format to go with this
> other reason otherwise you are not really solving the problem.

This is not a consumer issued reject.  It is a CM issued reject, so the private
data is ignored.  This is no different than several other reject reasons (like
invalid service ID).  At best we could define the ARI, but if we knew what the
contents of the ARI should be, then we should use a more specific reject reason
than 'other'.