[openib-general] Our ref. 702/a5tms/12

International IP - Dubai (WorldWide Trademarks Attorneys) hello001 at emirates.net.ae
Mon Feb 5 15:04:56 PST 2007

February5th, 2007

Our ref. 702/a5tms/12

Kind Attn. of General Manager ESQ,

CC. Kind Attn. of Marketing Manager ESQ.

Dear Sir,
Good Afternoon....
        As a leading company specializing in the registration of trademarks/ logos and Commercial Agencies in United Arab Emirates &  WorldWide, we would like to express our sincere desire to be at your service concerning the same in both of UAE and worldwide.

        For setting up your company branch in Dubai, It's our most pleasure to assist you in this regard.

Awaiting your kind inquiries, instructions, suggestions, we always remain.

Warm regards,

Sincerely,

For International IP - Dubai (WorldWide Trademarks Attorneys)

Main Branch - Dubai

P.O. Box:64246, Dubai, United Arab Emirates

Tel. #+  971-4-2977-930
Fax. #+ 971-4-2977-776
Cellular # +971-50-2519-528

E-mail: hello001 at emirates.net.ae