[openib-general] Unknown SMP Recv

Michael Arndt michael.arndt at informatik.tu-chemnitz.de
Mon Feb 5 07:18:24 PST 2007

Hi,

I have change the driver (smi) a little and have written a tool like a
router or a bridge. It receives directed route smp's on one port and sends
it to another port. I use 3 nodes (sender on node 1, the router on node 2,
normal node on 3) and send a subnGet SMP with [0][1][1] as initial path. And
it works fine, but on way back the router also receives a second subnGetResp
packet with no data. The header is almost the same as the real subnGetResp
packet, just the DrSLID,DrDLID, initial path, return path are 0. Are there
any ideas where this packet come from? Ack?

Thanks Michael