[openib-general] cxgb3.git tree merged to 2.6.20

Steve Wise swise at opengridcomputing.com
Mon Feb 5 09:19:21 PST 2007

All,

I've updated my tree git://staging.openfabrics.org/~swise/cxgb3.git to
linux-2.6.20.

Branches:

cxgb3 - my development branch with commits that were used to review the
rdma driver (large patch series) + the T3 Ethernet driver.

for-roland - branch where roland can pull the latest rdma driver (the
same code that is in OFED 1.2)

for-ofed_1_2 - branch used to deliver the original ethernet and rdma
driver code to the ofed_1_2 tree.  It is up to date with the ofed_1_2
tree wrt the drivers.

Steve.