[openib-general] Run srp and ipoib on same port simultaneously?

Snider, Tim Tim.Snider at lsi.com
Tue Feb 6 11:48:34 PST 2007

No specific problems using the 2 just questioning, I've been looking at
other stuff recently.
I'm trying a single server to:
	1.	Connect Lustre servers using ipoib and
	2.	recognize the IB storage using srp.
all the ibv_xx_ping_pong routines work between servers. Pings using
ipoib IP addresses also work.
Lustre says ipoib is down, & srp doesn't see luns as it did yesterday.
Trying to rule out pilot errors / configuration problems.
thanks