[openib-general] Unknown SMP Recv

Michael Arndt michael.arndt at informatik.tu-chemnitz.de
Thu Feb 8 16:39:06 PST 2007

Hi,

I think I have found the problem. It is the timeout parameter on the
umad_send function. How exactly I have to handle this parameter? It seems to
be that it shoult be zero if there is no response exspected. But what value
should it be if there is a response expected. In a test I used zero for
SubnGetResp packets because there shouldn't be more packets and 100 for
SubnGet or SubnSet. But if the router is stressed the umad_send function
broke down and give an error -5 every thiertieth packet. Any idea or advice?

Thanks Michael