[openib-general] please pull for 2.6.21: fix + add IB multicast support

Or Gerlitz or.gerlitz at gmail.com
Fri Feb 9 01:21:30 PST 2007

On 2/9/07, Roland Dreier <rdreier at cisco.com> wrote:
> I plan to review to multicast stuff next week and I hope to merge it for 2.6.21

thanks, good news!

> Or, have you or anyone else at Voltaire read over the
> code in addition to using it?  Do you see anything that should be
> cleaned up?

OK, I most the the review i did (and interaction with Sean to add changes) was
on the rdma_cm: add multicast communication support patch, and i was
less focused
on the ib_sa: track multicast join/leave requests patch,  however i
recall that there were some discussions between Sean and Michael and
they reached an agreement.

I will look on the ib_sa patch on Sunday and let Sean/you know if i
have any comments.

Or.