[openib-general] FW: patches to 2.6.19.1 kernel for switch Operation

Suresh Shelvapille suri at baymicrosystems.com
Mon Feb 12 06:13:25 PST 2007

Just copying the list.

-----Original Message-----
From: Suresh Shelvapille [mailto:suri at baymicrosystems.com]
Sent: Friday, February 09, 2007 4:33 PM
To: 'Hal Rosenstock'
Subject: RE: patches to 2.6.19.1 kernel for switch Operation

Hal:

Many thanks for your response,

Ref: comment on mad.c (ib_mad_recv_done_handler().

Even if I make the relevant changes to smi.c functions how do I get the
packet to get forwarded, without making additional changes in this function?

Meaning, when smi_handle_dr_smp_send(),smi_check_forward_dr_smp() are called
and you determine that the packet has to be forwarded instead of consuming
where do you actually do the send? I think this chain is missing!

Thanks,
Suri