[openib-general] Problem is routing CM REQ

Todd Rimmer todd.rimmer at qlogic.com
Mon Feb 12 10:17:38 PST 2007

> From: Sean Hefty
> Sent: Monday, February 12, 2007 12:23 PM
> To: Jason Gunthorpe; Hal Rosenstock
> Cc: openib-general at openib.org
> Subject: Re: [openib-general] Problem is routing CM REQ

There has been a lot of good discussion and proposed designs for this
solution. I think it would be very helpful for Sean and Jason to put
together a single living document (which could become a kernel
Documents/ file later) summarizing the present proposed solution and the
expectations from each component (router, SM/SA, CM, etc).

That would certainly be a lot easier to follow than attempting to piece
together the conclusions from this long email chain.  It would also
likely avoid omissions and allow for easier review by a larger audience.

Thank you,
Todd Rimmer