[openib-general] Fwd: MHII

Trey Irek goatsbenefactresses at draka.fr
Mon Feb 12 11:40:57 PST 2007

Good day

Todays market started and we have the latest news for investors:

MHII at OBB
Last: 0.02

We know that you have a stake in fresh and live data only.The effectiveness of your and our work depends on truthful information and live data. That is why we offer you only online news which is represent the facts.
MHII is on vantage point now and the comapny is going to increase their positions.
Don't lose time. It's better moment to act now.

Call your broker now.

els0o2bakjc1m1zy3kd0bvd839ikitymqnx9sel
746A6E326A6A6645757367746C7573676C737771746A6E3377
9WADC4CIVTE546J9GUPM90EDVZHUTOETU96XQ