[openib-general] uDAPL in OFED 1.1 question

Jeff Squyres jsquyres at cisco.com
Tue Feb 13 06:07:03 PST 2007

I have an OFED 1.1 cluster where something odd is happening in the
udapl Open MPI plugin (I'm not excluding the possibility that we have
a bug in the OMPI udapl plugin -- I'm just trying to understand some
uDAPL behavior).  In some cases, we are getting back the error
DAT_CONN_QUAL_IN_USE from dat_ep_create().

However, someone more knowledgeable about udapl than me said that the
spec says that DAT_CONN_QUAL_IN_USE should only be reported back from
a call to dat_psp_create() or dat_rsp_create().

Can someone tell me exactly what dat_ep_create() returning
DAT_CONN_QUAL_IN_USE means?

Thanks.

--
Jeff Squyres