[openib-general] GetTable path record query not returningDGID=SGID paths

Sean Hefty sean.hefty at intel.com
Wed Feb 14 15:42:20 PST 2007

>What is the value of NumbPath and how large a subnet is this ? I'm
>pretty sure this works; at least it did the last I checked.

By default, NumbPath should be 127, but I would have expected a path record even
with it set to 1.  (I don't think we were using different PKeys or anything like
that.)

We haven't looked into this in more detail yet.  This was our observation while
testing on a larger (64 node) cluster this morning that we don't have access to
at the moment.  With the local SA cache running, we were surprised to see any
retries, and when we looked into it more, retries were always for loopback
connections.

Let me look into this more on the host stack side.