[openib-general] How heavy to resize a CQ ?

Tang, Changqing changquing.tang at hp.com
Thu Feb 15 08:13:21 PST 2007

Roland or other driver developers:

	 In dynamic process application, we don't know how many
connections a process will make when we create the CQ, so we don't know
the CQ size, what we do is to increase the CQ size when a new connection
is made, and decrease the CQ size when a connection is destroyed. My
question is, is ibv_resize_cq() a lightweight function call ?  Do we
have to drain the CQ before we resize the CQ ?

	Thanks

--CQ