[openib-general] Address List Change for Friday, 2/23/2007

Lee, Michael Paichi mplee at sandia.gov
Mon Feb 19 07:43:23 PST 2007

We're in the process of migrating the maillists from the old openib.org server to the new lists.openfabrics.org machine.  The list openib-promoters will be moved this Friday, February 23, 2007.  The new address for the maillist will be general at lists.openfabrics.org.

What this means is that messages will come from general at lists.openfabrics.org.  Conversely, replies should be made to this address as well.  Messages will also have a new subject line prefix of [OFA General].  If you have configured your e-mail client to filter based on maillist address or subject headers, you may need to make some adjustments for filtering.

However, for the sake of transition, messages sent to the previous maillist address on the old server will forward to the new server.  This forward will remain in place until the old server is taken offline and final DNS changes are made.  We expect the old server to go offline sometime in early March.

The web archives will also be migrated to the new web address shortly, http://lists.openfabrics.org.

If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact me at mplee at sandia.gov.

Regards,
Michael Lee