[openib-general] uDAPL: RDMA Write example

Christian Kaiser kaiser at lfbs.RWTH-Aachen.DE
Mon Feb 19 10:50:33 PST 2007

We are working on a new provider support for uDAPL. So we don't use
verbs and rdmacm.

Your example is ok but not what I was looking for. I am searching for a
really small programm, that does RDMA with uDAPL in a few lines (I know
a few lines is impossible but a few hundred lines). The dapltest suite
is not really small.

Christian