[openib-general] Fwd: Address List Change for Friday, 2/23/2007

Michael S. Tsirkin mst at mellanox.co.il
Wed Feb 21 06:21:17 PST 2007

Could an example message be please sent *today* to the new list,
so that client rules can be updated?

I can't access my inbox on Friday or Saturday, and this change
will cause problems and message loss for me unless I can prepare
beforehand.

Quoting Jeff Squyres <jsquyres at cisco.com>:
Subject: Fwd: Address List Change for Friday, 2/23/2007

FYI.  In case you missed it the first time: THIS LIST IS CHANGING ON
FRIDAY 2/23/2007 (2 days from now).  Please update your addressbooks!

See the notice below for the details.

Begin forwarded message:

--
Jeff Squyres