[openib-general] Address List Change for Friday, 2/23/2007

Jeff Squyres jsquyres at cisco.com
Wed Feb 21 08:08:59 PST 2007

On Feb 21, 2007, at 10:34 AM, Michael S. Tsirkin wrote:

>> Can you look at the other lists that have migrated for examples?
>> (e.g., ewg)
>
> If I look at other lists, there's no guarantee the rule will catch
> the actual message.

Can't you just paste in the new address of the list in your existing
rules?  I must be missing something.

>> It may be complex to send an actual example message *before* the list
>> moves.
>
> In this case, maybe the migration can be done in the middle of the
> week?

I'll let Michael Lee answer; we're currently driving off his goodwill
and his schedule.

I guess I didn't see why this was complex -- if a few mails get
misplaced over the weekend because cutting-n-pasting the new e-mail
address into existing rules somehow didn't work, is there a huge
problem?

--
Jeff Squyres
Server Virtualization Business Unit