[openib-general] Git on hosting.openfabrics.org server seems broken

Woodruff, Robert J robert.j.woodruff at intel.com
Wed Feb 21 10:49:45 PST 2007

I appears that when I clone anyone's git tree
locally on the hosting.openfabrics.org server,
it only clones the master branch and I get none of the branches.
The only difference in what I do now from what I did before
is that the git version on the server is now 1.5.0., and before it was
git version 1.4.4.3.

Has anyone tried to do a clone of a git tree on the
server lately ? Can you see the git branches of the cloned
tree with git-branch.

woody