[openib-general] Fwd: Address List Change Now Scheduled for Wednesday, 2/28/2007

Jeff Squyres jsquyres at cisco.com
Tue Feb 27 03:08:31 PST 2007

On Feb 27, 2007, at 2:10 AM, Diego Guella wrote:

> Should I do something to get subscribed to the new mailing list or
> I will be automatically subscribed?

There is nothing that you need to do; the list is simply being
migrated from one server to another and changing names in the process.

> The only change is that I have to write messages to
> general at lists.openfabrics.org, correct?

Correct.  There will be aliases in place to redirect messages from
the old name to the new name, too.  So the warning is more about
updating e-mail client filters, etc.