[ofa-general] Re: [OFA General] List Address Change Completed

Bernard King-Smith wombat2 at us.ibm.com
Wed Feb 28 04:52:10 PST 2007

Michael,

It looks like the migration of the mailing list deleted all subscriber
settings for  using digest mode. Before the migration I used to get
postings in digest form, now I get individual postings. Can you restore
the subscriber settings  for those who used to have digest mode to getting
digest again?

Regards.

Bernie King-Smith
IBM Corporation
Server Group
Cluster System Performance
wombat2 at us.ibm.com    (845)433-8483
Tie. 293-8483 or wombat2 on NOTES

"We are not responsible for the world we are born into, only for the world
we leave when we die.
So we have to accept what has gone before us and work to change the only
thing we can,
-- The Future." William Shatner