[openib-general] git question

Robert Walsh rjwalsh at pathscale.com
Thu Jan 4 08:43:22 PST 2007

Hi all,

I was away for all of December, so imagine my surprise when I came back
and saw git up and running, svn deprecated, etc. :-)  Anyway, I poked
around looking for some information on where stuff had moved to.  I
found this page:

https://wiki.openfabrics.org/tiki-index.php?page=Downloading+Code+From+the+OFA+git+Repositories

This tells me where the userspace and kernel components have moved to.
Is there a similar document telling me where things like the
trubnk/contrib directory is?  For that matter, is there a mapping at all
between https://openib.org/svn/x/y/z and git:/something/something/something?

BTW: I know that this could be somewhere in the month-long backlog of
email I'm still wading through, but I haven't noticed yet and it
probably should be added to that wiki page in any case.

Regards,
  Robert.