[openib-general] OFED 1.2 features update

Lee, Michael Paichi mplee at sandia.gov
Fri Jan 5 21:28:06 PST 2007

Done

-----Original Message-----
From: Jeff Squyres [mailto:jsquyres at cisco.com]
Sent: Fri 1/5/2007 4:12 PM
To: Steve Wise
Cc: Tziporet Koren; openib-general; Lee, Michael Paichi
Subject: Re: [openib-general] OFED 1.2 features update

It looks like the redirect on the old server is wrong -- it's
redirecting to tiki.openfabrics.org when it should be redirecting to
wiki.openfabrics.org.  The proper IP address for the DNS name
wiki.openfabrics.org may take throughout the weekend to get to you --
we started the propagation this morning.

Michael: can you fix the tiki redirect on the old server?

--
Jeff Squyres
Server Virtualization Business Unit