[openib-general] 2.6.20: outstanding patches and issues

Sean Hefty mshefty at ichips.intel.com
Mon Jan 8 10:13:18 PST 2007

> 	sean_cm_limit_mra_timeout.patch

I don't believe that I ever sent Roland a patch for merging upstream.  The last
patch I remember sending was untested and waiting for some feedback.  I can
resubmit this patch if it is working for you.  (Was this in OFED 1.1?)

> There are 3 Sean's patches I think we need
> 	rdma_ucm: fix reporting events with invalid user context
> 	rdma_ucm: fix struct ucma_event
> 	rdma_cm: avoid port reuse after close

The first two were pulled upstream.  I have not published the port reuse patch
in any git branch yet, but can add it to my multicast-sa_cache branch if needed.

> 	Dotan reported oops with ucma at openib restart.
> 	Sean - any luck in reproducing this?

I have not, but maybe there's a difference in our configuration.