[openib-general] Infiniband Network Library

Sean Hubbell shubbell at dbresearch.net
Mon Jan 8 10:26:00 PST 2007

Hello,

  I have a question that is slightly off topic but I would think that
this would be to ask the question. So, here goes ... I have been using
InfiniBand here for about 2 years now. I have had to make significant
work arounds for our current, third party network API that we purchased
and continue to watch if fall down and still not take advantage on the
bandwidth that I need. With that said, does anyone on this list have a
recommendation for an InfiniBand capable network library?

Thanks in advance,

Sean