[openib-general] second version of the libibverbs man pages

James Lentini jlentini at netapp.com
Tue Jan 9 07:47:42 PST 2007

The manual page for IBV_GET_CQ_EVENT(3) should be clarified.

In the NOTES section, the text states that all completion events
returned by ibv_get_cq_event() must be acknowledged  using
ibv_ack_cq_events().

This statement is confusing because ibv_get_cq_event() doesn't
actually return any events.

Furthermore, in the EXAMPLES section, the call to ibv_get_cq_event()
is not paired with a call to ibv_ack_cq_events().