[openib-general] [Fwd: ofed_1_2 / Chelsio Question]

Michael S. Tsirkin mst at mellanox.co.il
Wed Jan 10 11:25:09 PST 2007

We kind of do it together :)
I try to review everything, Vlad does the final build/integration.
The Cc does not matter much, I read openib-general.

Quoting Steve Wise <swise at opengridcomputing.com>:
Subject: [Fwd: [openib-general] ofed_1_2 / Chelsio Question]

Hey Michael,

I didn't CC you directly on this. I perhaps should have?

Can you tell me who is the official maintainer for the 3 packaging
repositories? ofed_1_2, ofascripts, and ofabuild.  Is it you or Vlad or
who?

I just want to make sure I involve the correct folks.

Thanks,

Steve.