[openib-general] bugzilla email gateway

Jeff Squyres jsquyres at cisco.com
Thu Jan 11 05:19:53 PST 2007

Michael will have to answer that.  My assumption is that it's going
to be broken for now.  We took the approach of moving everything else
first, and then moving all mail-related services second.  Perhaps
that was a mistake.  :-\

Depending on how much longer it takes to migrate all the rest of the
mail services, this problem could go away soon anyway.

--
Jeff Squyres
Server Virtualization Business Unit