[openib-general] [RFC] userspace IB SA support

Sean Hefty mshefty at ichips.intel.com
Fri Jan 12 12:16:43 PST 2007

>>This was my original approach a couple of months back, but wasn't accepted as
>>mer gable upstream because it increased the size of the user to kernel
>>interface.
>

> Can you point me at this ? I must have missed it.

To clarify, I didn't request that the code be merged upstream.  I only queried
about the approach, and merging that into svn.  My query was likely done off
list.  Part of the feedback was to ensure that the design was discussed on the
list to get more input, which is what this is doing.

See the following threads / related messages for more details:

http://openib.org/pipermail/openib-general/2006-August/025271.html
http://openib.org/pipermail/openib-general/2006-August/025434.html