[openib-general] OFED ipoib_8111_to_2_6_16.patch

Or Gerlitz ogerlitz at voltaire.com
Wed Jan 17 04:52:32 PST 2007

Or Gerlitz wrote:

>>> also, having that at (my) hand does not remove the need that you will
>>> set a changelog/signature for the OFED ipoib related backport patch.

>> Feel free to add that.

> Unless i miss something, we want all OFED kernel patches to meet
> **basic** kernel working conversions, specifically that for each patch
> there is a change log and an owner.

OK, I realize now that in OFED 1.1 out of 438 .patch files under
kernel_patches only 103 of them have Signed-Off-by line and assuming
this maps 1:1 to the files that have change log, i am not asking you to
write now 335 change-logs/signed-off-by section.

However, since understanding this patch in detail is important to a peer
member individual/company of the community (myself/Voltaire) and you
being this patch owner and also having the OFED kernel patches
maintainer chair, it makes sense that per our request you will put 5
minutes of your time to write a change log.

Or.