[openib-general] OFED1.1 and Fed core 6 install question

parks fields parks at lanl.gov
Wed Jan 17 13:40:21 PST 2007

When trying to install OFED1.1 on my completely updated  AMD 64bit
Fedora core 6 machine I can't get past the following error.

ERROR: The sysfsutils-devel package is required to build
libibverbs_devel RPM

I have tried a custom install and not selecting libibverbs_devel but it
to to use it anyway. Even the basic install selects it.

I have all these RPMs installed

libsysfs-2.0.0-6
sysfsutils-2.1.0-1
sysfsutils-debuginfo-2.1.0
libsysfs-devel-2.0.0-6

But no where on RPMfind or the rest of the net do I find
sysfsutils-devel for Fedora core 6  X86_64.....

Even when I build sysfs from the tar ball I don't get a sysfsutils-devel

Ideas ??

thanks
parks

--