[openib-general] librdmacm and udapl: Which git branch to use in ofed_1_2 build

Sean Hefty mshefty at ichips.intel.com
Mon Jan 22 11:36:47 PST 2007

> Yes, but everyone agreed to have this patch in (that is - several
> people want it and no one objects).  As far as Mellanox testing goes, crashes we
> saw with it were resolved.
>
> Again, I am just trying to avoid duplicating work, so I am waiting for
> you to tell me when to take the code and put in OFED.

There will be additional changes to the multicast branch, which I'm hoping to
complete this week.  If you want to begin pulling in the following branches,
wider testing of the multicast code can begin sooner:

rdma-dev.git - multicast-sa_cache branch would be easiest for you
librdmacm.git - master would be easiest

>>On a side note, I'm not sure that the release should be called 1.0.  When OFED
>>1.1 shipped the librdmacm, there was not a release number assigned, and my
>>understanding is that the distributors assigned one.  Can we clarify how we want
>>to deal with this?
>
> I think we can just ignore this.

That's easy enough to do.