[openib-general] resolving sending mails from OFA new server

Michael S. Tsirkin mst at mellanox.co.il
Mon Jan 22 13:57:35 PST 2007

> Quoting Jeff Squyres <jsquyres at cisco.com>:
> Subject: Re: resolving sending mails from OFA new server
>
> On Jan 22, 2007, at 4:37 PM, Michael S. Tsirkin wrote:
>
> > Vlad will test outgoing mail in the morning.
> > Is bugzilla mailgateway functioning as well?
> > At which address?
>
> I don't know anything about the bugzilla interface -- who set it up?
> What exactly do you need?

Mail coming in for bugzilla-daemon address with subject [Bug XXX] to get
filed under Bug XXX in bugzilla.
I think for this it just needs to be piped into some script
possibly contrib/bug_email_append.pl, or something like this.

So you can take bugzilla mail and just reply to it from MUA.

E.g. kernel.org has this I think.

--
MST