[openib-general] autogen.sh in userspace/libmthca needs automake version check

Daniel Wang wangd at uci.edu
Wed Jan 24 14:29:20 PST 2007

Hi,

I don't know if this is the right place to post this, but the autogen.sh
in userspace/libmthca should have a version check for automake.  With
automake 1.4, I get an error:

Makefile.am:5: invalid unused variable name: `MTHCA_SOURCES'

...whereas after upgrading to automake 1.9, it seems to run cleanly.

There's a version check in the autogen.sh in userspace/libibutils that
seems appropriate.

FYI, I pulled the userspace code off git yesterday (1/23) via the
instructions on the wiki, and am in the process of trying to get things
built for a 2.6.19.2 kernel.  OFED 1.1 doesn't seem to build due to
conflicts with the kernel, so I'm giving the development tree a shot.

Cheers,
-Daniel