[ofa-general] RE: [GIT PULL] please pull rdma-dev.git for 2.6.23

Sean Hefty sean.hefty at intel.com
Sun Jul 1 21:51:36 PDT 2007

http://lists.openfabrics.org/pipermail/general/2007-May/036657.html

>There were several bugs in the local SA patches that you posted originally,
>and SA cache was enabled by default which we decided was not a good idea.

I'm aware of one bug that you reported.  A fix was posted:

http://lists.openfabrics.org/pipermail/general/2007-June/037234.html

I do not recall any other bugs being reported.  I disagree that enabling the
cache by default is a bad idea, but it is disabled in the patches to merge
upstream.

>Could the latest revision of the patches to be pulled be posted
>to list please?

The patches are available here:

http://www.openfabrics.org/git/?p=~shefty/rdma-dev.git;a=shortlog;h=for-roland

I can repost tomorrow, but I believe that only 3 lines have changed since the
last posting.  Two listed in the patch above, and the change to disable the
cache.