[ofa-general] Feedback on mpi-selector / mpi-selector-menu

Jeff Squyres jsquyres at cisco.com
Tue Jul 3 21:44:20 PDT 2007

Just curious: does anyone have any feedback on the mpi-selector-
menu / mpi-selector app that is included in OFED v1.2?  I showed it
to a few users who were very happy with it, but then again, I'm
somewhat biased.  :-)

Do HP MPI / Intel MPI plan to integrate with these tools?  I am
pretty sure that I sent instructions to both groups, but if I didn't,
or if those instructions got lost, let me know and I can re-send (or
you can just read the man pages).

Any feedback from out in the wild would be appreciated.  Thanks.

--
Jeff Squyres
Cisco Systems