[ofa-general] [GIT PULL] please pull rdma-dev.git for 2.6.23

Sean Hefty mshefty at ichips.intel.com
Thu Jul 5 11:09:35 PDT 2007

> Please pull:
>
> 	git://git.openfabrics.org/~shefty/rdma-dev.git for-roland
>
> for 2.6.23.  This will pick up the following patches:

I'm guessing that you haven't gotten to these yet (no hurry), so I've
added two more patches that were posted to the list:

ib/cm: fix handling of duplicate SIDR REQs
http://lists.openfabrics.org/pipermail/general/2007-July/037677.html

ib/cm: send no match if SIDR REQ does not match a listen
http://lists.openfabrics.org/pipermail/general/2007-July/037678.html

At this point, I'm only anticipating one more patch for 2.6.23.