[ofa-general] [GIT PULL] OFED 1.2 uDAPL release notes

Arlin Davis ardavis at ichips.intel.com
Thu Jul 5 16:05:56 PDT 2007

Tang, Changqing wrote:

>	However, if we config both ib0 and ib1 on the same network
>(172.200.0.x, 255.255.255.0), uDAPL
>works if all ranks use ib0, uDAPL fails if all ranks use ib1 with error
>code:
>	DAT_CONNECTION_EVENT_NON_PEER_REJECTED 0x4003 (after
>dat_connect() and dat_evd_wait())
>
>The same error message if some ranks use ib0, some ranks use ib1.

What does your /etc/dat.conf look like? What is the listening port on
each interface and what address/port are  you using for each connection?

Also, can you run ucmatose to verify rdma_cma is working correctly
across each interface?

For example:

start a server on both interfaces (I am assuming 172.200.0.1 and
172.200.0.2)

ucmatose -b 172.200.0.1
ucmatose -b 172.200.0.2

start a client on each interface on the other system

ucmatose -s 172.200.0.1
ucmatose -s 172.200.0.2

Thanks,

-arlin