[ofa-general] uDAPL Question

Don Kerr Don.Kerr at Sun.COM
Mon Jul 9 07:27:08 PDT 2007

(not sure if this is the proper alias but giving it a try)

Question: Is it possible to determine if an HCA is down intentionally
from the uDAPL API?

Situation: My node has two HCA's but only one is "UP". A call to
dat_registry_list_providers gives me everything in  dat.conf, includiung
the interface that is down. I then proceed to call  dat_ia_open on  each
entry but I don't know how to determine if there error I get back is
bacause the interface is in error or if it is down on purpose?

Thanks
-DON