[ofa-general] Re: should it be possible to run SDP over a T320?

Rick Jones rick.jones2 at hp.com
Fri Jul 13 14:44:39 PDT 2007

Shirley Ma wrote:
> Rick,
>
>         Could you please run netperf/netserver on different CPU with the
> irq handler to see any difference?

I have already done that - what is in the table is the peak performance out of
four different runs where I change the netperf/netserver CPU binding relative to
the interrupt CPU.

For which specific entries in the table would you like to see the four sets of
results?  If you can give me the line from the table I can go back and find the
four results I ran to get there.

rick jones

BTW, what is "general-bounces" - it seems to have been one of the emails in the
dist...