FW: [ofa-general] libsdp in OFED 1.1

Jonathan Robertson Jonathan.Robertson at 3leafnetworks.com
Thu Jul 19 09:31:17 PDT 2007

Hi Jim,

We are actually using OFED 1.1. Hopefully we'll move to 1.2 in a few weeks. The systems using it are SLES 9 SP3.

Uname -a:
Linux oracle 2.6.5-7.244-smp #1 SMP Mon Dec 12 18:32:25 UTC 2005 x86_64 x86_64 x86_64 GNU/Linux

I have added alias net-pf-27 ib_sdp to modprobe.conf.local
I have modified /usr/local/ofed/etc/libsdp.conf to have the following lines:
log min-level 9 destination syslog
use both server "/usr/local/bin/netserver" *:*
use both client "/usr/local/bin/netperf" *:*
And I created /etc/ld.so.preload and have:
/usr/local/ofed/lib64/libsdp.so

Is there a close function in ofed 1.1? Perhaps I should try to add that to port.c for 1.1?

My reply to your email bounced...
5.1.0 - Unknown address error 550-'5.1.1 unknown or illegal alias: <removed>@austin.rr.com'

Thanks!
Jonathan