[ofa-general] Need OFED1.1 ib_srp max_hw_sectors_kb help!

MAHMOUD HANAFI hanafim.ctr at asc.hpc.mil
Fri Jun 1 12:38:00 PDT 2007

Some test data for OFED1.1. I am going to run OFED1.2 and IBGOLD.

* 1 Lun per Tier(8+1) with block size of 4096KB
* Using xdd writing to 4 luns.
* Using 1 IB host port to 1 IB DDN Port.

The 700MB/sec appear to be a host limit. Because using 2 IB Host ports and 2
DDN IB ports IO still max out at 700MB/sec

Note that write level off at 512KB Request Size. I did verified IO Request Lengths on DDN

= WRITE DirectIO==
IO
Size  Throughput
KB      MB/sec