[ofa-general] CONTACT ME

SONG LILE sullular4887 at charter.net
Sat Jun 2 17:23:45 PDT 2007

Good Day,

Please Read.

My name is Mr.Song Lile, i am the director of operations in Hang Seng
Bank Hong Kong. I have a business proposal in the tune of $19.5m.
After the successful transfer, we shall share in ratio of 30%
for you and 70% for me.Should you be interested, please contact me
through my private email (privacy_song_lile111 at yahoo.com.hk) so we can
commence all arrangements and I will give you more information on how we
would handle this project.

Please treat this business with utmost confidentiality and send me the
following.

Full names,Private phone number,Current residential address,
Occupation,Age and Proffession.

Kind Regards,
Mr. Song Lile.